This digital box set contains the first three books in the acclaimed Anna Burgin series of gripping, twist-filled British mystery thrillers with a dash of dark humour.
- Book 1: Cold Press – set in 1993. The hunters become the hunted in a deadly game of pursuit.
- Book 2: Out Of The Red – set in 1994. Can Danny and Anna dig up the truth before one shot becomes a fatal overexposure?
- Book 3: Fade To Silence – set in 1995. When being hunted by a Serbian hitman is the least of your worries.
Between them, the books have been downloaded over a quarter of a million times, and have had hundreds of five star reviews, including the following:
- This book hooked me after the second or third page and couldn’t put it down. I look forward to reading all of your work with enthusiasm. Brilliant and thank you.
- Without doubt the best book I have read for a long time. Over the past couple of years I have read around 80 novels, you could say I am an avid reader. This book is well written, well constructed, the characters stand out from the page, there is nothing more I can add. I look forward to reading the full series. To other devotees of thriller fiction, all I can say is READ THIS BOOK.
- The first novel I have read by David Bradwell and I am hooked. I loved the two leads and especially the witty and humorous edge to the character of Anna. I am sure she will carve her own niche in the tradition of famed amateur sleuths such as Miss Marple and will help to establish David as one of Britain’s best loved authors.
- A super read. Could not put the story down. I read the story over two days while on holiday. The event s were so believable it was frightening to believe such things could happen. Well written, well done.
- One of the best I’ve read. Great story line, twisting plot, the end definitely a suprise (was not expecting that). Well worth the read you won’t be disappointed. Can’t wait to get the sequels.
- Fast and furious with lots of twists and turns. Well written and extremely tense in more ways than one. Brilliant.
- Loved the twists and turns in this story which kept me guessing all the time. Well written, fast paced and also quite funny, it was a great read that was hard to put down.
- I don’t normally leave reviews, but felt this book deserved it. Twists, turns and an easy but hard to put down read. The next book is a must for me.
… and hundreds more!