With a love of TV drama and a fascination with on-screen authenticity, I started to learn screen acting at the start of 2015 by enrolling on a course at City Academy.
Since then I’ve done lots of training at leading screen acting schools, such as The Actors Centre in Covent Garden and Actors Studio at Pinewood, working with teachers like Clare Davidson, Sarah Hannah and Nick Kent. I’ve also done comedy and Meisner technique courses.
Calibre, a short film, directed by Philip Wolff, is coming soon.
- Location: Hertfordshire
- Eye colour: blue
- Hair: bald
- Height: 6’3″ (191cm)
- Playing age: 40-55
- Voice quality: soft
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accents: RP, Geordie
- Performance: screen, audio books, voice over, comedy
- Training: Actors Studio, The Actors Centre, City Academy, International School of Screen Acting, Meisner technique
- Sports: football, motor racing
- Other skills: driving licence, advanced driving (institute of Advanced Motorists), computer literate, graphic design, Photoshop, Final Cut Pro X, Cubase, WordPress, writing (fiction and screenplays), photography
Contact me by sending an email to email@example.com, calling me on the number in the showreel, or by filling out the form below.